Sunday 29 September 2013

Desdemona...




I used: Desdemona digi stamp, from The Stamping Chef, Spectrum 
Noir alcohol markers and a bit of pencil crayon (over the hair), 
Creata mirror card, design paper and glitter, a Marianne designs flourish 
die, pins and ribbon from my local haberdashery shop and 
some flower embellishments sent to me by my friend Tina Maree.

I am entering this card into the current TSC Recipes Challenge
entries have to include the 'Desdemona' digital stamp, 
which can be purchased from  The Stamping Chef website.

I'm also entering it into the current Creata Challenge
The theme for Challenge 11 is a colour inspiration image: 




Hope you like my card and thank you for reading the post.

Laura

Exciting update about this make...the lovely Tamara,
creator of The Stamping Chef digis, chose my card to be 'In the Spotlight'
on The Stamping Chef blog http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/Blog/?p=2287

6 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous card and fantastic colouring Laura.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. so loving this card, was glad to send you happy post! love the use of the papers and the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful card totally love it xxx

    thank you for entering at the Creata Challenge Blog

    Hugs Kerrie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous , such a great design and fab image .. Thank you for joining us at the Creata challenge and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete